The Challenge Quilts were viewed and voted on at our Holiday Luncheon on Dec. 14th. The top winning quilt and as many others as can be accommodated will be taken to the Hampton, VA show.
The Challenge Rules were as follows:
1. In keeping with recycle, reuse, etc. ...This is to be a scrappy quilt.
2. You may use your own scraps or other quilters scraps. A scrap is left over fabric from a previous project.
3. No single piece in the quilt should be more than a six inch square (or other shape) and no smaller than one inch. This rule applies to borders, also.
4. The maximum size of the quilt is to be a crib size quilt. But anything less that that size is equally wonderful!
5. The binding and backing do not have to be scraps.